Chapter 17: Bridgeport

My mother called and told me to go on a trip with a pleasant voice. A few days ago, she asked me to share wedding subsidy, so it's a bigger amount than I thought, but I prepared it for her as she told me, and I think she heard a pleasant sound. Originally, I was supposed to go to two places in Nothern California on a one-day schedule. It was too early autumn to see autumn leaves and the weather continued to be over 80 degrees Fahrenheit, so it was not easy, but I read an article introducing Bridgeport as a must-see place this year in California. I headed there. I went up for the first time in autumn by taking the 395 Freeway, which used to go up often in winter and summer. Autumn is not yet ripe for Silver Lake, which has been up for a long time and says that autumn leaves are wonderful, but I could feel the atmosphere beyond the threshold of autumn. Ships anchored everywhere matched the surrounding autumn mood.

A little further up came Bridgeport, the expected maple destination. If I walk with colorful colors colored by the grass heading to the sky, my whole body will be colored. The autumn color of Bridgeport, which has a very blue sky and an autumn atmosphere, seems to be already at the center of autumn. The autumn colors of Sierra East in Inyo County, Mono County, are as beautiful as the winter scenery. It seems to be the right place to refresh with the change of winter in California. I decided to go to Sausalito the next day, so I stayed overnight in nearby Sacramento.

Last time, a colleague at the company told me to go to Sausalito often on vacation, but I recommended it to others and never went. I decided to take this opportunity because the response of the person who has visited the place was good. It is a coastal city that comes out as soon as I get off the bridge to Golden Gate Bridge. The view of the houses concentrated on the hill made me feel European, and the view of San Francisco across the sea felt different from what I saw in the city. The images of young people riding bicycles and the friendly elderly couple sitting on benches in the shade under a large tree in a park in the Bay Area, feeling the sea spirit, show the harmony of the city.

Whenever I come to San Francisco, I always think about where to take a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge, but last time I went to Marin Headland, and this time I went to the nearby Presidio Overlook. I feel this every time I come here, but it is interesting to see the sea fog always hanging over Golden Gate Bridge. The strong wind that is so strong that it is hard to balance seems to be the same at any time in all seasons. When I first came to the U.S., I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and shorts in the summer against the backdrop of the Golden Gate Bridge, but I didn't feel the cold at that time because I was young. The sunset was setting in the Big Sur on the way back. Many young people were busy taking commemorative photos with the sunset behind them. I hope it will bring new spirit like a beautiful sunset.