Chapter 15: Big Sur

The warm sunshine of June fills the beach. There was hesitation when I came out, but this place, which I reached after a drive of more than four hours, was greeted by warm sunshine in the clear sky without a cloud. I ordered something to eat at the sandwich shop next to the rest area next to the coastal road. After looking at the menu, I ordered an easy club sandwich and a glass of coke and ate it with potato chips that I prepared in the table. The taste of sandwiches that I relaxed away from my busy daily life felt different from the taste of eating in the company cafeteria. Big sur feels it every time I come, but it is a place where the harmony of blue and green goes well with the open ocean view. I drove a long distance, but it's a view that cleans off my tiredness.

I had ice cream for dessert before I left for Monterey. The ice cream melted in my mouth, either because of the warm weather or because I enjoyed the leisure time. It was very windy on the coast of Monterey. The trees were in a strange shape in the harsh wind. Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf, where canning factories are concentrated, look a little backward, but they are full of old customs. I headed for the aquarium not far away. It was full of children who followed with their parents' hands. It is a famous aquarium in California, and I can see the movements of living things under the sea. 

Camel's beach is famous for its white sandy beaches. Although the wind was cold, I want to go to white sandy beach with sand steaming. I entered a 17-mile drive through the entrance to Carmel. Although there were not many people due to the strong wind and late arrival, this place always kept a picturesque atmosphere intact. Pebble Beach's golf link was also full of greenery, but the golf course without anyone was full of loneliness. Of the 17 courses, the scenery was captured on camera on the beaches of Carmel and Monterrey, Lone Cypress and Ghost Tree. People came out of the car one by one to capture the sunset and became photographers.